The Airport Area Chamber of Commerce is rebranding our organization. We are pleased to invite your firm to propose on branding services. This solicitation will require the successful respondent to design an updated logo with brand guidelines along with a tagline for proper messaging. The deadline is July 8th, 2016
- AACOC is a regional chamber with an emphasis on the following cities:
– Forest Park, Riverdale, College Park, Hapeville, East Point, Palmetto, Fairburn, Union City, and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Name Change
– It is our preference to keep the word “airport” in our name, which restricts the use of “ATL”
– AACOC is a small chamber with a limited budget
– AACOC is willing to explore in-kind sponsorship options in your proposal
Again, we are pleased to invite your firm to propose on branding services. Click here to download the RFP.